Our Home Remodeling Process
At JW Construction & Design Services, we follow a streamlined process of project design and completion that allows for efficient
communication and project management during the entire duration of the project, and on-time performance.
1. In-Home Consultation- The first appointment involves an in-home consultation where we will listen to the needs of the client,
offer design and budget suggestions, and take initial measurements.
A lot of times, clients know they want to remodel, but need help with fine tuning their initial ideas. At our initial consultation,
we can nudge clients in the right direction by offering design ideas, material recommendations, and referring them to personal
sales representatives at our preferred partners/suppliers who can better inform them and send them in the right direction.
At our initial consultation, we will also present an initial price and time estimate.
2. Price & Time Proposal- At this time, we will offer you our formal proposal. Most of our bids are per labor. Some minor material
is included on most proposals. All other material is purchased by the homeowner. We are more than happy to suggest material
and/or suppliers who can then provide you with the best possible options to meet your needs. We have partnerships with leading
suppliers in the area and you can avail our discounted prices when you purchase through these suppliers. To learn about our
partnerships with suppliers, click to find a list of preferred suppliers.
3. Permits- The third step in our process involves preparing permits or special orders required to undertake the project. We apply
for permits as needed per request of the homeowner.
4. Project Begins- Projects begin once all your material is on hand. Most of the times, we will go pick up your materials and bring
them to your location.This is how a typical bathroom project takes place: On Day 1, we will prep your house for protection in the
areas we will be working. We will tear out and remove all debris. All rough plumbing and electrical work is done.Then the closing
off of all opened areas of walls and flooring takes place. On Day 2, drywall repairs are finished, and then on Day 3, your tile work
begins. A typical bathroom is completed within 2 weeks.
5. Project Completion- The project is complete once everything is installed and the final detailing is complete. We will go through
every aspect of your project to detail with you, our client.
6. Follow-up- Follow-up phone calls are periodically made just to see if everything is still in complete satisfaction with our